× Tip 2 - Minibüs

Nba Face Masks For Sale, nbadesign.com, Charlotte Hornets

1 hafta 21 saat önce #2666 Yazan: WilliamR
McCollum attended Saturday's win over Cleveland wearing a boot but announced via Twitter he is out of it as of Sunday, February 14th, or as he described, a "2 shoe shawty." 
Now the attention turns toward filling that void at center. Marc Gasol got the start Thursday night, but only managed to score eight points in 20 minutes. Orlando Magic
nbadesign.com
Nba Face Masks For Sale
“I didn't see that," Tatum said in a Zoom call with reporters. "I mean, I’m sure some people last year didn’t have me on there. Everybody has their own respective opinion. I didn’t see it. Everybody has their opinion on who they think should make it. There’s a lot of guys that deserve to make it, and we’ll see.” Minnesota Timberwolves
Ek Dosyası:

This season, opposing shooters' overall field-goal percentage is 7.8 percentage points worse (38.5 percent) when guarded by Wiggins, and the same is true at every spot on the floor. Players guarded by Wiggins have a 3-point shooting clip that's 8.2 percentage points worse (30.0 percent) and shoot 5.7 percentage points worse within six feet of the basket (53.1 percent).
Ek Dosyası:

The Cleveland Cavaliers are reportedly “engaged in active talks” that would send big man Andre Drummond to the Toronto Raptors, who are currently playing in Tama Bay.
Tatum, who is averaging 25.6 points, 7.1 rebounds and 4.5 assists in 21 games this season, missed five games -- on top of the full week the Celtics were paused because they did not have enough players available to play -- after testing positive for COVID-19 in early January. Oklahoma City Thunder
Dennis Smith Jr. (4%)- With Delon Wright out several weeks, DSJ could be the starter by default. This is a huge opportunity for him and to his credit he has looked great on defense, but can he score without ruining your FG%? That question must be answered. Charlotte Hornets

Lütfen sohbete katılmak için Giriş ya da Hesap açın.

Geliştiren: Kunena Forum