× Tip 2 - Minibüs

Fanatics Face Mask, mlbfantasygm.com, Tampa Bay Rays

1 hafta 21 saat önce #2664 Yazan: WilliamR
Fanatics Face Mask, mlbfantasygm.com, Tampa Bay Rays, WilliamR tarafından oluşturuldu
The 36-year-old right-hander earned a pair of Cy Youngs and five All-Star nods in that span.
TAMPA -- Corey Kluber might be a three-time All-Star and a two-time Cy Young award winner, but he acknowledges that he is now just part of a group of aspirants for a spot in the 2021 new-look Yankees rotation.
Justin Turner re-signs with the Dodgers, plus the Mets sign pitcher Taijuan Walker on this edition of FastCast Colorado Rockies
mlbfantasygm.com
Fanatics Face Mask
"I think it can impact the game in a positive way for MLB because that creativity motivates the new generations and kids, 12, 13, 10 years old, to watch us," Gomez said. "It's a great idea. It's going to impact the future of all of this." Los Angeles Dodgers
Ek Dosyası:

Offensive improvement is one aspect of the competition for the backup gig. The other, Hinch said, is developing the young arms and staying on the same page with the veterans.
Ek Dosyası:

“Right now we’re not currently engaged in any trade talk. We haven’t been actually for a little while now,” Hoyer said Tuesday on the eve of first pitchers and catchers workouts in Mesa, Arizona. “Could someone make that phone call? Yeah, someone could. But I’m not anticipating it because right now we’re not engaged in anything and we haven't been for a bit. So I don’t expect it I guess is probably the simplest way to say it.” Tampa Bay Rays
All eyes are on the National League West with the Los Angeles Dodgers and San Diego Padres expected to be powerhouses, but who will join them as World Series favorites? Which teams could surprise people in the new campaign? And what should Boston fans expect out of a Red Sox team looking to rebound after a disastrous 2020? Detroit Tigers

Lütfen sohbete katılmak için Giriş ya da Hesap açın.

Geliştiren: Kunena Forum