× Forum Hakkında

Columbus Blue Jackets, Face Masks Hockey, nhlfansjersey.com

3 hafta 4 gün önce #2658 Yazan: WilliamR
Wild forward Kevin Fiala suspended 3 games for hit on Kings’ Matt Roy originally appeared on NBCSports.com
nhlfansjersey.com
Face Masks Hockey
Draisaitl was one assist off the NHL record shared by Edmonton great Wayne Gretzky (accomplished three times in the 1980s) and Detroit's Billy Taylor (in 1947). San Jose Sharks
"[Chara] came up to me on the bike the other night. I don't really ride the bike that much, to be honest with you," Oshie said. "And he was like 'Hey, what are you doing?' And I told him what I was thinking, and he said, 'Yeah, OK. I'll do that too.' After games he's always like, 'Osh, what are you thinking?' and he'll do it too. I'm obviously lifting slightly lighter weights than him, but it's been really cool to see his approach." Los Angeles Kings
Ek Dosyası:

Tune to for Capitals vs. Blues on Monday, Feb. 1. Coverage begins at 6 p.m. on NBC Sports Washington. Winnipeg Jets

Stempniak will remain with his family in Boston for now -- as, of course, it's easier than ever to stay connected virtually. He couldn't be more pumped about the new gig. "It touches on everything that interests me about hockey," he says.
Hoffman tied the game 1-1 when he shot over Kuemper from the right circle for his second goal of the season and first since Jan. 18.
“Managing workload and stuff like that is going to be huge throughout this season to make sure that we put ourselves in the best possible spot to not only make the playoffs, but make a deep run here,” Talbot said. Columbus Blue Jackets

Lütfen sohbete katılmak için Giriş ya da Hesap açın.

Geliştiren: Kunena Forum